Elizabeth Snyder is a women's portraiture artist, confidence expert, and workshop leader passionately committed to helping women feel their best.
Elizabeth has helped hundreds of women feel confident and comfortable in front of the camera. She specializes in women's portraiture, branding, and headshots because it is her mission to help women feel their worth in any situation. The women Elizabeth has been photographing over the years come to the studio terrified and leave with a new attitude.
Elizabeth has been exploring photography for the last 33 years. Her journey began when she started working in her family's darkroom at age eight, and she has since won many awards for her artistry. These awards include The Portrait Masters competitions, the Castellani Art Museum's 20/20 Vision: Women Artists in Western New York exhibition, the WeddingWire Couples Choice award, and the top 10 photographers in Buffalo through Expertise.
Liz works with women from all walks of life, all shapes and sizes, and all backgrounds. Through photography and coaching, Liz can help women find their authentic selves and remember who the F they are!
This work is NOT for the casual observer. Finding your purpose is the easy part. The harder is to take action on it.
Through Liz's coaching, her clients can discover what they are meant to be doing in life and get the framework for living it too.
1. How Liz's story of perseverance made her an expert in helping women find their purpose. Your audience will be entertained and feel like they can accomplish anything. We all have trauma that has shaped us in good and bad ways. Liz helps audiences understand that those stories don't have to dictate who you are meant to be.
2. Why women seem to struggle most in finding their purpose. Liz walks through the history of keeping women down. Your audience will understand that not only do women have to fight their own inner dialogue, but they also have a few centuries of the media telling them they aren't good enough as well. If you're feeling unconfident, it's probably not your fault.
3. How Liz uses women's portraiture to show women who they truly are. Liz can help create a new inner dialogue through her lens and show women how the world sees them. Your audience will understand that there are many ways to remember who they are and that they are worthy of love, guiltless pleasure, and feeling beautiful.
Passion, Purpose, Power!
This masterclass and workshop is designed to help women find their purpose by recognizing their passions, which, in turn, will empower other women to do the same.
In the masterclass, your audience will get three tasks to help them navigate themselves to their life's purpose and the one thing that will derail them if they're not careful.
- The full workshop will give your audience all of the masterclass benefits PLUS a deep dive into why and how they will know beyond a doubt what they are being called to do! This workshop also offers a workbook to follow along with each exercise and framework for putting their purpose into action that serves themselves and their community.
- In the masterclass, your audience will get three tasks to help them navigate themselves to their life's purpose and the one thing that will derail them if they're not careful.
- This masterclass and workshop is designed to help women find their purpose by recognizing their passions, which, in turn, will empower other women to do the same.
Team Bonding Event
- This hands-on workshop will teach your audience how to problem-solve through art creatively! They will learn how to recognize how they are being called to serve their community, artistically express it through photography, and call attention to their cause without exploitation.
- Your audience will get a workbook to record their thoughts and follow along with in-class exercises and a fine art print of their final project!
- Organizations will have these prints to display on their walls or allow their audience to take home.
Click above to book a call with Liz! Choose "Speaking Engagement Consultation" and a time that works for you! Liz will provide her media kit, freebies, and more when you request it on this call.